- Breakdown Cover
- An exclusive recovery service provides assistance following electrical or mechanical breakdown of your vehicle, immobilisation of your scooter as a result of an accident, tyre puncture, flat battery, vandalism or attempted theft.
- Gets you and your vehicle back to your home address up to a maximum of 20 miles
- Gets you and your vehicle back to your temporary address (or holiday home) up to a maximum of 20 miles as long as the address is in the UK.
- A maximum of 6 call outs per year.
- Service available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Coverage throughout the UK including Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- Insurance Cover
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Fire Damage Cover
- Flood Damage Cover
- Loss or Damage caused by theft or attempted theft.
- Storm Damage Cover
- 45 Day world-wide Cover
- Public liability up to £2 million
- Temporary cover to loan equipment of similar value whilst your product is with the dealer/manufacturer
- Get-you-home’ expenses following an accident.
- New for old replacement if the damage exceeds 60% of the replacement value during the first 36 months, assuming product is new.
- No excess.
- No claims bonus scheme.
- Carer contingent liability.
- Temporary costs cover.
- Personal Injury benefit and up £2000.
- Personal effects covered up to £250.
- Loss of Key Cover up to £50.
- Any Driver.
Breakdown Cover Information
Our breakdown cover provides total peace of mind- with a 24/7 recovery service to get you and your scooter home.
Underwritten by First Call GB
Insurance CoverWorry free driving for you and your scooter. Protection from accidents, theft and even vandalism are all included. In addition, public liability which protects the insured from the risk of liabilities imposed and similar claims avoiding expensive personal compensation payouts.
The Swift attendant propelled wheelchair is a firm favourite due to its versatility and ease of use. With a high quality aluminium frame for strength with low weight, it folds easily and can be quickly disassembled without the need for tools, making transportation and storage simple. Compact and manoeuvrable, the Swift makes light work of negotiating shops, restaurants and other tight spaces. When folded, it takes up very little room. Designed principally for occasional use but with well-padded upholstery for comfort, a half-folding back, enabling convenient reaching and puncture-proof tyres which help ensure trouble-free mobility.
No reviews found