Customer service is our top priority- we want to be sure that you're happy with every purchase you make from Roll Group. To start with, we offer a free 12 month warranty on every scooter we sell!
However, if for whatever reason there is something that you are not happy with, we also hope to make the returns process as simple as possible.
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone or email within 7 days of receiving the goods to notify us of your decision to return them. You then have a further 7 days to return them.
- To receive a full refund (minus administration charge) the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We sadly cannot refund delivery/ return costs, details on return costs are below.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, Roll Group reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- We're happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve used or installed it we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the price of the item. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, labour and any subsequent loss to Roll Group.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge an £80 fee to repackage the product(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Made to Order, have been specially adapted to suit your requirements. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- You can return the product(s) to one of our showrooms within 14 days of original delivery to receive a full refund (excluding delivery charge). This excludes items purchased through the showroom whereby a credit note will be issued.
Note: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way.
Here are our full contact details should you need to contact us:
Roll Group Ld
Unit 4 Prideaux Close
Tamar View Industrial Estate
Engineered Collection Policy
Where goods need to be dismantled to enable return we can arrange to send a mobility technician to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
- If this service is needed, please notify us by phone or in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
- By ordering this service you agree to pay a cost of £80 (confirmed beforehand) as an engineer service fee.
- If your product(s) were delivered by Standard Delivery and you wish to return them via courier you’ll incur one of the following charges, depending on the product.
- At Roll Group we strive to save you as much money as possible. However, the administration charges below are incurred by ourselves when we arrange a courier to collect your item, so if you select a returns collection you are agreeing to pay this returns fee.
To download and print a copy of our returns form, please click here.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt of goods.
Orders Under £30:-