How buying on finance works
Finance is just a simple way to borrow money to purchase a product and enjoy the immediate benefits but repay the amount borrowed over an agreed time.
- We help you select the product that fully meets your needs and requirements.
- We will then complete a simple application
- On receipt of your application our finance company (First Senior Finance), will call you to confirm your details and ensure that you are happy to proceed.
- If approval is given you must then pay a pre-agreed deposit directly to us.
- We deliver your product to you and our finance company will then pay us on your behalf
- You then pay our finance company (First Senior Finance) your pre-agreed instalments over the duration of the agreement. This is done by direct debit until the outstanding balance is repaid.
- After the last payment you then own your product and no further payments are required
Consider the benefits
- Get the right product and package without delay.
- Spreading the payments out monthly will enable you to purchase a little more allowing you to get the exact model you want.
- You can ask us to include future costs including servicing, repairs, tyres and batteries plus any necessary accessories. See ROLLABILITY for an explanation of how this works.
- Pre-agreed fixed repayments mean your payments will never go up.
- Quick decisions. We aim to have a decision on your application within 24 hours.
- Easy to arrange and set up. We will guide you through the entire process from the application to your first repayment.
- Low deposits mean you keep your savings available should you need them for something else.
- You don’t have to remember to make payments as they are done automatically by Direct Debit.
- No medical certificate is required. We just ask you to provide an accurate outline of your medical condition.
- No upper age limit
If this is something you want to consider then Click here to contact us
We offer a number of insurance plans, ensuring worry free driving for you and your scooter. Click here to view our insurance options
Protection from accidents, theft and even vandalism are all included. In addition, public liability which protects the insured from the risk of liabilities imposed and similar claims avoiding expensive personal compensation payouts.
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Fire Damage Cover
- Flood Damage Cover
- Loss or Damage caused by theft or attempted theft.
- Storm Damage Cover
- 45 Day world-wide Cover
- Public liability up to £2 million
- Temporary cover to loan equipment of similar value whilst your product is with the dealer/manufacturer
- Get-you-home’ expenses following an accident.
- New for old replacement if the damage exceeds 60% of the replacement value during the first 36 months, assuming product is new.
- No excess.
- No claims bonus scheme.
- Carer contingent liability.
- Temporary costs cover.
- Personal Injury benefit and up £2000.
- Personal effects covered up to £250.
- Loss of Key Cover up to £50.
- Any Driver.