- Breakdown Cover
- An exclusive recovery service provides assistance following electrical or mechanical breakdown of your vehicle, immobilisation of your scooter as a result of an accident, tyre puncture, flat battery, vandalism or attempted theft.
- Gets you and your vehicle back to your home address up to a maximum of 20 miles
- Gets you and your vehicle back to your temporary address (or holiday home) up to a maximum of 20 miles as long as the address is in the UK.
- A maximum of 6 call outs per year.
- Service available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Coverage throughout the UK including Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- Insurance Cover
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Fire Damage Cover
- Flood Damage Cover
- Loss or Damage caused by theft or attempted theft.
- Storm Damage Cover
- 45 Day world-wide Cover
- Public liability up to £2 million
- Temporary cover to loan equipment of similar value whilst your product is with the dealer/manufacturer
- Get-you-home’ expenses following an accident.
- New for old replacement if the damage exceeds 60% of the replacement value during the first 36 months, assuming product is new.
- No excess.
- No claims bonus scheme.
- Carer contingent liability.
- Temporary costs cover.
- Personal Injury benefit and up £2000.
- Personal effects covered up to £250.
- Loss of Key Cover up to £50.
- Any Driver.
Breakdown Cover Information
Our breakdown cover provides total peace of mind- with a 24/7 recovery service to get you and your scooter home.
Underwritten by First Call GB
Insurance CoverWorry free driving for you and your scooter. Protection from accidents, theft and even vandalism are all included. In addition, public liability which protects the insured from the risk of liabilities imposed and similar claims avoiding expensive personal compensation payouts.
The Eclipse offers maximum mobility wherever life takes you, great performance with superb levels of stability, manoeuvrability and class-leading ground clearance.
Built on a strong frame with a highly
stable four-wheel design, the Eclipse is quite simply a dream to drive. A
comfortable and supportive swivel seat with adjustable armrests, adjustable
tiller with delta handlebars and controls that can be used with thumbs or
The Eclipse is also designed
to be taken apart and broken down into four easy to handle main components, the
seat, the battery pack, the rear wheels and the floorpan together with the
front wheels. It’s so easy it can be done with one hand.
The Eclipse is compact but bursting
with features not normally found on a scooter of this size. A front basket
complete with removable draw-string lining to keep your valuables safe, dry and
close at hand is supplied as standard, as is the neat rear bag for yet more
Front LED light, high level charge
socket on the tiller so you don’t have to bend to charge and a second charge
socket on the battery pack to allow you to leave the Eclipse packed in the boot
of the car and just take the battery pack indoors to charge.
If you refuse to let mobility issues
impact on your lifestyle, choose the comfortable, stylish and versatile
· Simple to take apart, no fiddly connections
· Modular design allowing for easy storage and transportation
· Excellent levels of stability and manoeuvrability
· Generous 3" ground clearance
· Ergonomically designed controls mounted on fully adjustable tiller
· Luxury padded swivel seat with fully adjustable arms
· Rear mounted storage bag with security mesh to protect your valuables
· Class leading battery capacity and range
· Puncture proof tyres
· User weight of 21 stone
- Articulated tiller adjustment with useful battery charging port
- Comfortable high back
- Flip-up width adjustable armrests
- Handy storage compartment
- Modern LED lighting system
- Outstanding reliability
- Removable front basket